That all children will take an active part in PE sessions and always try their best, sometimes competitively. Also, that by doing these activities, children will learn to respect and include others and play fair. Children will be physically active for sustained periods of time and develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities. Finally, that all children will develop a life-long love of one or more sports.
A Charford athlete will:
· succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically-demanding activities
· show fairness and respect
· be physically confident in a way which supports their health and fitness
· be physically active for sustained periods of time
· lead a healthy and active life
Programme of Study and Long-Term Planning